- Career opportunity in real estate sales – Project Marketing
- Receive thorough training in sales & marketing administration
- Carina based office; $30,000 – $42,500 salary DOE
Our client, an award winning real estate office, is looking for a junior Sales Admin Support person to support their current Sales Admin staff member. You will receive thorough training however you are expected to know the basics e.g. preparing contracts.
Attention to detail is a major requirement as you will be preparing marketing materials, appraisals and contracts. The majority of their business is Project Marketing for new residential developments.
Tasks will include:
- Managing and maintaining all relevant administrative tasks for their incredibly busy Sales Team
- Co-ordinating and monitoring marketing activities and analyzing trends and data
- Generating contracts and associated documentation on behalf of both clients and industry bodies.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
You will meet the following criteria:
- A well presented, committed sales administrator who possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multi task and has previously demonstrated experience working within a fast paced business environment
- A minimum 12 months appropriate Real estate experience
- Strong Microsoft office skills – (Photoshop desirable)
- High energy levels, hardworking and tenacious
- A current QLD Real Estate certificate desirable
- Live within a reasonable distance of the Carina office
- You will enjoy unbeatable support to further your career in this industry
- A great team environment
- A competitive salary
- Good working conditions, in a great location
- The opportunity to contribute to an award winning real estate company.
This presents as a great career opportunity if you are looking for a real estate sales career, especially in project marketing, as you will be learning from one of Brisbane’s premier teams.
Don’t delay, APPLY NOW! Forward your resume and a cover letter explaining why this opportunity is appealing to you and what you can bring to the team. email@example.com