- Career opportunity in real estate sales – Project Marketing
- Vibrant office with a great team environment
- Inner South East based office; $45,000 + super salary
Our client, a successful and multi-award winning real estate office, is looking for a Sales Administrator to support their Sales team as their business continues to expand.
Attention to detail is a major requirement as you will be preparing marketing materials, appraisals and contracts. The majority of their business is Project Marketing for new residential developments.
- You will enjoy unbeatable support to further your career in this industry
- A great team environment
- A competitive salary – salary reviewed after 3 months
- Good working conditions, in a great location
- The opportunity to contribute to an award winning real estate company.
Your role will include:
- Managing and maintaining all relevant administrative tasks for their incredibly busy Sales Team
- Co-ordinating and monitoring marketing activities and analyzing trends and data
- Generating contracts and associated documentation on behalf of both clients and industry bodies.
- Attending open inspections and liaising with buyers (for those with their real estate certificates)
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
You will meet the following criteria:
- A well presented, committed sales administrator who possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An exacting attention to detail
- The ability to multi task and has previously demonstrated experience working within a fast paced business environment
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft office skills – (Adobe Photoshop skills desirable)
- High energy levels, hardworking and tenacious
- A current QLD Real Estate certificate very desirable
This Sales Administrator position presents as a great career opportunity if you are looking for a real estate sales career, as you will be learning from one of Brisbane’s premier teams.
Don’t delay, APPLY NOW! Forward your resume and a cover letter explaining why this opportunity is appealing to you and what you can bring to the team. email@example.com